Haven't you just been dying to know more about me? No?
Oh well, here it goes anyways...
3 Favorite Last Purchases
1. Shoes. flat, black w/ red flowers, shiny 2. Tongs ... to cook with and I just love them 3. Ice Cream Maker ... it is wonderful!
1. Christian dying (mostly b/c I just watched "P.S. I Love You") 2. Spiders 3. Never being able to have children
3 Favorite Movies
1. Zoolander 2. Baby Mama 3. Horton Hears A Who ... too funny!
3 Facts About Me
1. I graduated with a BS in Food Science in April 2. I'm trying to learn Norwegian, though very slowly 3. I am absolutely baby crazy ... sad but true
3 Things I haven't done yet
1. Seen a shooting star 2. Found a job ... since my last job ended over 3 weeks ago 3. Been to Mexico, or gone on a cruise ... two things I hope to combine sometime soon
3 Things I cannot live without
1. Sleep 2. Chocolate 3. Shoes
3 Things on Today's list
1. Prepare for job interview on Friday 2. Watch Bones @ 7 pm 3. Convince Christian that he IS ready for a baby :)
3 Favorite Dishes
1. Cafe Rio Pork Salad ... yum 2. Shanghai Wings from Chili's 3. Most pizzas from California Pizza Kitchen
3 Places I have lived
1. Provo, UT 2. Benicia, CA 3. Petaluma, CA
3 Favorite TV Shows
1. Bones ... I think its actually an addiction 2. The Office and I'm so excited for the season premiere this Thursday! 3. Lost
3 Last Places I Traveled
1. Benicia, CA to visit my parents 2. Houston, TX for last Christmas with the in-laws 3. Norway for our second wedding reception (with England as a side-trip)
3 Favorite Desserts
1. Ice cream, preferably accompanied by a banana and drenched in hot fudge, whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, or in other words, a banana hot fudge sundae (now i miss double rainbow) 2. Cheesecake (any kind from the Cheesecake Factory) 3. Chocolate Cream Pie (a la mode, of course )
3 Things I would buy if Money weren't an issue
1. A gorgeous new house 2. Puppies! (and yes I realize these 2 are the same as my sister's but it's true) 3. a whole new wardrobe, along with enough shoes to fill my beautiful walk-in shoe closet in my new house
1. To have a baby, asap 2. Have a nicer, larger apartment 3. Be done with school ... and by that I mean Christian
Brittany and Christian first met in a BYU singles ward in 2006. They were married June 1, 2007 in Oakland, California. Lilly decided to join the family on Black Friday, November 27, 2009. Little Finn followed March 6, 2013 and Sophie April 4, 2014. We now live in Spring, Texas.