Monday, November 9, 2009

I like watermelons... I really do

According to here "Today brings two beautiful words: full-term." But to me, those words are a little more scary than beautiful. Kinda exciting, yes, but a little more along the lines of "freaking Brittany out."
Instead of a picture of me, here is what baby girl is looking like these days... a watermelon.

Here's to hoping she is on the lower end of that weight range given.... I mean no one wants to give birth to a 9 lb watermelon, right?

3 comments:

Kristin Edington said...

Don't even worry about it. It can't be a watermelon because watermelons are not even in season right now.

Kristine said...

Well I'm sure your mom was wishing you weren't such a big watermelon, but look at all the good that has come from that. No matter how big or little your watermelon is, I'm sure you'll love her just the same. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Emily said...

Britt that is exciting!! Although, yes the idea of birthing a watermelon is really not fun..
I hope we can see you next week!