Monday, January 25, 2010

The Fashion Stylings of Lilly

Here we see Lilly in her Relief Society President outfit, getting ready for the day.

And now we see Lilly in her thug outfit...



What choo lookin' at?

And here we see her "what the heck is going on here? why am I in this basket?" face.
Getting ready for church. In her beautiful Norwegian dress and booties from her Great Aunt.

And falling over.

And binky to keep her happy during pictures.

Looking cute.
An almost- smile captured on camera.
And sleeping upright on the couch... just like Grandma :)

Getting ready for a walk... and being bundled to the point of becoming a marshmallow.



And getting ready for church again...
This time wearing her cute shoes from Grandma.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I think I recognize one of those bows! She is turning out to be quite a cutie and I have to admit, I'm liking the thug look (I knew she wouldn't turn out to be an innocent little girl).