Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

This past week Christian's family came to Provo for Spring Break.

We had quite a bit of fun, though did not take many pictures. Here are a few we managed to capture.


Playing Deal or No Deal at Trafalga for tickets. So fun. My last four cases were the highest and then my last two cases were the two highest! I took the last deal of 150 tickets. Good thing because my case was the 100. (Sidenote: I did come in last at miniature golfing. So sad. I did go first, so that is my excuse. And I got the hole in one on the last hole so I got a free game ticket... booyah)

Eating at Happy Sumo and Lilly playing with the chopstick paper wrapper. Looks like she is talking on the phone

And finally we tried to go to the Crater at the Homestead in Midway. But it was reserved for a bunch of kids. Sad. But we did stop at Deer Creek Reservoir. I have never been to a frozen lake before (even though I have been here in Provo for a while). We had a good time throwing large rocks out onto the ice. p.s. Its harder than you think to try and break the ice.

Now its off to Benicia on Wednesday to visit the other set of Grandparents. Lilly and I are excited!

No comments: