Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend at Zion: Part Uno

Well as we do every other year, we headed down to Zion National Park for Memorial Day Weekend. Almost everyone from my family was there, except Ryan (excuse me, I mean Dr. Thomas) who was busy celebrating his Podiatry School Graduation with a cruise and the Stevenator who is busy learning spanish on his mission in Atlanta Georgia. It was a fun weekend and here are a few pictures to prove it.

We had to stop to feed Lilly in the middle of nowhere and it was crazy windy. Just take a look at my hair below for proof. Lilly was just about hyperventilating when we took her out of the car because of the wind.

We stayed the night in Cedar City before everyone got there. Here is Lilly just chilling and looking cute right before we left to head off to Zion to meet the g-parents.

Driving makes her sleeeeeeeeeeepy.

Lilly decided that she needed to take over driving to help keep herself awake.
"Booyah Olivia! I have my own car!"

The fluff that was everywhere in Zion and making Kristin and Mom miserable from allergies.


Lilly taking Aunt Kristin for a ride. Yee-haw!

Dinner. The only reason I put this up was because of Matt's face. Classic.


Cutie pie.

And two cutie-pies.

The other cute little munchkin with Grandpa.

And with Grandma.

And attacking Uncle Jim's head while he fake sleeps.

COMING SOON: the rest of this Zion recap. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am pretty sure you never get on facebook anymore so I thought this might be more direct. I am coming down this weekend and wondering if you would be available to do something fun Saturday morning? I want to see you before you run away to Texas.