Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lilly the Dog


As requested, here is a little more detail to my last post...

We decided to move because we didn't like our last apartment very much.  It was spacious but other than that it didn't have much going for it. We basically moved down the street 5 minutes. We are still in the same ward but we LOVE our new apartment. It is so nice and the managers actually do what they are supposed to. What a concept!

I am in Vegas now too.  Kristin is doing so well, just a week after having Cole. And Cole is doing well too. At his first week check-up he already gained 9 oz! I have a feeling he might be a chubby little thang.  I love holding such a tiny little baby; its amazing how Lilly transformed into a giant right before my eyes. And Lilly is so soft and sweet to Cole, unless I am holding him and then she is just jealous. Oh well, I guess that is to be expected.

As for the picture above, that is Twinkle's dogbed in Houston. Lilly loved to sit/lay in it to watch TV at Bestefar and Bestemor's house. Silly little girl.

And lastly, Christian's interview. He should hear back this week so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: