Thursday, October 6, 2011

Picture Taking Rules

 Lilly has recently decided to take a new approach to my picture taking. 
First, make sure to always wear Mom's shoes.
Second, refuse to open her eyes.


She is wearing my boots in the second picture. Also if you're smart you might be able to figure out her halloween costume. Haha. She is wearing 90% of it in this photo. I made the dress and this was her final fitting. Now I just need to finish the headband and tail.


 Also I got my haircut. Here is a little before and after action.




Ciao!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like your hair britt!! It's super cute. You are one of those people that look good with long and short hair- lucky!!! I have been meaning to call you soon- so be awaiting my call! :)

Unknown said...

your hair looks amazing, i wish i were brave enough to cut mine. now that its not so hot i probably won't do it. you look great!