Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visit to Santa

At the beginning of December, we went to see Santa. I thought Lilly might get scared and cry for the picture but once she saw that Santa was handing out little candy canes she let us stick her on Mrs. Claus' lap.  I was so surprised we got such a nice picture. I only wish Lilly was smiling.

Lilly has been thoroughly enjoying all the Christmas activities that we've done. But I think that Lilly has blurred them together with her birthday. When I told her we were going to the Christmas Party for our ward, she thought it was going to be a Birthday Party for her. Oh well, it is fun to see her get so excited over things. I just love this stage she is at. She is soo sweet and loving and gets excited for all the fun Christmas things we are doing for her.

We have been up to quite a bit and Christian has been busy with school (his last final is tomorrow). I will try to blog soon about all the fun things we have been doing!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that picture! She is so cute, haha- I love the serious face!