Friday, April 13, 2012

The Wedding

I know it has been almost 2 months since Thomas and Alex's wedding but better late than never, right? It was at the end of February down in Houston. Lilly and I drove down with Thomas at the beginning of the week to be there for Alex's bridal shower and help out. Christian had school so he drove down Friday. The wedding was in this cute little courtyard at a really nice restaurant. It was really nice and the food, wedding cake, and other desserts were amazing!

The Bridesmaids- Melanie and Rudi

The Groom- Thomas

Flower Girl Lilly



Lilly and Opa



 Lilly pouting and refusing to get off the ground to take a picture with me.


 Lilly once again refusing to take a good picture with me and Alexandra.

More pouting. It was a long night. We had to wake her up early from her nap and she didn't get to sleep again until the ride home at 11pm.
 

Sadly this is the best picture we got of the happy couple.


Lilly got a hold of my lip stuff after she rummaged through my purse unnoticed by anyone. Pretty good application, I'd say.
 
More lip shots of Lilly.

No comments: