Monday, August 27, 2012

2

I'm going to let you in on a little secret (for those who didn't already know). I've wanted a second baby pretty much since Lilly was a year old. Of course, that was too soon for Christian to get on board with having another baby but it didn't take too long for him to come around. My body on the other hand refused to cooperate. But here's the other secret, my body finally came around too.  Which of course means that Lilly is going to be a big sister!

We are so excited to be expecting our second baby, especially since it wasn't the quickest process and I am probably the least patient person in the world! The baby is due March 10th, 2013 and I am about 12 weeks along. I heard the heartbeat last week and go in next week for an ultrasound. And here's to hoping the nausea doesn't last too much longer!

No comments: