Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Anatomy of a Photo Shoot

Brittany: Lilly come over here. I want to take some photos of you and Finn together.

Lilly: But he's crying! (Fingers in ears)

Finn: I don't want to be on my stomach! (Even though I am the one that rolled over that way)


Lilly: Mom! I don't want to do this.

Brittany: Lilly come back here and lay down next to Finn. Well, at least Finn is looking at the camera. Now I just need to get rid of the binky.


Brittany: Okay, now no one is looking at the camera. But at least Finn is smiling.
 Brittany: Great, Lilly is looking at the camera but Finn is looking away. Danggit!
 Lilly: Mom, Finn is going to touch me!
 Lilly: MOM, he is going to slobber on me!
 Lilly: MOOOM, he is going to grab my hair!! (Lilly slowly moves away from Finn)



 Brittany: Lilly go back next to Finn!
 Brittany: Give your brother a kiss.
Lilly: fine (gives kiss on Finn's arm)
Brittany: I give up.

1 comment:

Adam and Kristin said...

This is hilarious! I'm sure I'm going to run into the same thing soon (hint hint!) Anyway, hope all is well. We miss you in Lubbock!