Friday, June 6, 2008

My New Project


So, being bored a lot of the time now that I'm done with school and not exactly working very much, I've been on a quest looking for something to occupy myself with. This is what I've come up with: making a quilt. But not just any quilt, a baby quilt. Originally, I was thinking it would be for my sister, as they are trying to get pregnant and bound to become so in the near future. Anyways, as I looked for something I wanted to make I found this design. Soo adorable, right? Well, I decided to change the color scheme; green, blue, and brown, a little more baby looking than this more contemporary scheme. Anyways, I went to the fabric store (tons of fabrics were on sale so it was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be) and now I'm soo excited! I hope it turns out as well as I imagine and now I'm thinking I should just keep it ... well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

No comments: