Friday, June 20, 2008

Ridiculous

So, I heard about this website www.poshtots.com and decided to take a look. All I can say is OH MY GOODNESS! It is ridiculous, and not in the good way.

Take this for example:


This is NOT a house ... it is a playhouse, a playhouse that costs more than a car. Now take a look inside.

There is a staircase inside this PLAYHOUSE ... does anyone else find this as ridiculous as I do?
Next, the kitchen.


Now the Living Room. Well, this playhouse sure looks nicer than our apartment. It's probably bigger than it too.


The website does have some quite stuff though, which isn't quite
so crazy. Like these cute name hangings, which I plan to copy and make my own some day.

















Anyways, so if you're bored one day like me, head over to this site and see what you are missing as a Middle-class American who shops at Target.

No comments: