Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth!



Here are some pictures from our trip to the Circus last weekend. I was pretty excited because I haven't ever been to the circus and it ended up being even better than I thought it would be. It was just so amazing ... I would definitely recommend it to anyone!



The flag for the National Anthem




I loved the elephants!




Us before the show started



This was at the beginning ... I love how the elephants hold each others tails when walking!


There are 7 motorcycles in here ... it was so crazy. It looked absolutely impossible after they had started with only 4 motorcycles but then they did 7. And no one even died!


Overall, I give the circus 2 thumbs UP!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Freakin awesome. I love the Elephants and them holding each others tails. Sooo happy! Too cute. The motorcycles are cool too.