Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perpetually Unemployed

So, I have come to the conclusion that I don't think anyone will ever hire me for a job. Ever.

Now that that is out of my system, let me just say that I am smarter, harder-working, and just overall more amazing than I must appear in interviews. Seriously. Who knows, maybe they think I am just too good to work at their company. (sigh)

Well, any suggestions?

Anyways, new topic. Obsessions.

I am currently obsessed with thinking about, googling, reading about, talking about, and basically forcing Christian to listen to me about the following topics:



one. babies. I mean who is married, mormon, living in utah and NOT obsessed with them?!



two. buying a new car. namely buying me a car. I know that I don't have a job, any money, or even a reason for a second car. but I want one and I want it now, especially so that we can drive home for Christmas without dying on the snowy mountain roads.



three. pet-friendly apartments. basically the impossible dream. so far, I have found only 2 apartment complexes in provo that allow pets, and I have been looking for a while. I mean is it really that unreasonable to want a nice apartment that will let me have a small puppy. I guess so. unless anyone out there in cyber-space knows something I don't know, I guess we will have to wait until we actually own a place to live. sad thought.



four. puppies. i know, i know. practically the same as good-ole number 4. But i can't seem to get enough of stalking the cuties at the pounds. I mean look at this adorable little guy...


I think you see my point. or maybe not, either way... i want one.

Indeed, there are many more obsessions to add to this list but I will stop. Not only for brevity but also to preserve my appearance of sanity. So... what are you obsessed with?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am obsessed with the first, third and fourth as well (i already have a car). babies and puppies. not a day goes by when I don't cry to russ that i want either one or both of them. and for the record, you are amazing and i can't see any reason why someone shouldn't hire you! Job-hunting is a pain. I empathize.