Sunday, September 13, 2009

And 5 Months Later...

So here we are 5 months after having moved into our new apartment and we just barely got around to actually hanging things on the walls and getting some curtains for our bedroom window.

First off we have the view from our bedroom door... here is our dresser. I finally got around to hanging all my jewelry on what essentially is a cork board. It's not actually cork but you get the idea... hopefully. I got it at D.I. a long time ago and just recently added the pins to hang all my jewelry on it. I love it!

You can also see the curtains we got at Target for 50% off. We just hung the shelves up too, after painting them black. We also have had those for a while after picking them up at D.I. but had yet to get around to painting them. Still need to find some things to actually put on the shelves. :)

And our most recent D.I. purchase... the three frames above the bed. We just painted those too, printed out some poster size wedding photos at Walmart and framed them. I think they look pretty nice, if I say so myself.




And the other side of the bed. Once again, need to actually find something to put on the shelves.

Next up.... baby girl's room.

1 comment:

Emily said...

SOOO cute!! Really, Brittany, it looks so nice. Did you paint the walls?