Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Girl's Room

Trying not to spend the money we don't have, I have been trying to decorate little girl's room with stuff we already had. Basically the only new things we've had to buy for her room so far were the crib and bedding. And they were pretty good deals, too. The stars we already had and just had never hung up in our new apartment. I love them here in her room. The chair is here for now, something I had from my early college years. I hope to be able to find a decent glider or rocking chair on craigslist that we can paint and put there instead. But we'll see what we can find.

The curtains we already had also. Just had to get around to hanging the curtain rod. The bookcase we had and painted. And the dresser used to be in our room but we just moved it in here. We're going to use it as the changing table once we get a changing pad. Ashley is also working on some photos (of flowers) that we can frame and put up on the wall above the dresser, a la the D.I. frame photos we just hung above our bed.

The car seat is there too, hiding between the dresser and bookcase. Just got it in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Thomas. Thanks!

No comments: