Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let's Play...

I was looking through the pictures on my phone the other day and I thought we should play a little game of who took the picture? Hint: the answer will either be me or Lilly. I know this will be difficult but just try and guess.










Answers: me, Lilly, me, Lilly, me, Lilly, me, Lilly, Lilly, Lilly, me, me, Lilly

Scoring:
10-13 correct: You are a genius! Way to use those reasoning skills!
5-9 correct: Nice try. But why not use a little common sense next time.
0-4 correct: Who are you?!? Did you really think Lilly could take pictures of herself?! Or that I would photograph my own foot?!?!

p.s. Just thought this was a cut picture of Lilly. Love her.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I want you to know that I got a 100% on that test. And yes, she is a very cute baby!!!