Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sewing

So I have finally gotten back into sewing. I've even made progress on the quilt that I started.. um... about 3 years ago. Anyways, what I am really loving is this dress that I made for Lilly from a skirt from a thrift store. A $3 skirt. Well, a teeny-tiny miniskirt. That made it easy bc I didn't even have to adjust the length.

Here is how it started.

And this is how it ended.

I love the ruffles. They are my favorite part.

Yeah for new dresses. (And it only looks funny because she has her hands up in the air. It's cute. I promise.)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sew cute! hahah!! Seriously, good work. I feel like I have gotten that creative itch lately, too.

Unknown said...

that is adorable!!!!!!! i am very impressed.

Barbara said...

Her first mini skirt. Brittany!

Emily said...

That is sooo cute! can you please make me one?!?! :) or at least teach me to sew... :)

Ashley said...

That is so freakin cute. Did you do the top by yourself? I love it!!!