Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lilly at the Orchard

Last weekend we decided to go and visit the local Apple Orchard. Thankfully, it was the funnest excursion we have had so far living in Lubbock. I definitely want to go back next year. Here is a little look into our trip. Sadly we forgot the real camera, so these are phone pictures.





No, she did not eat all that apple. Christian took a couple bites out of an apple and gave it to Lilly suck on.


Christian and his juggling skillz.


Lilly is always super excited when she sees dogs.

They even had these cool grey pumpkins. I've never see those before and I really wanted some!
Our other treats, in addition to the 10 pounds of apples we picked. (We just couldn't stop ourselves! Apple pie here we come )
And a little video of the little one.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Brittany Mayer you are really skinny. I just thought I'd say that. Thanks for the text message yesterday. I am going to try and call you one of these days it's been a while. Also, what should i do to start convincing you to come to my wedding? I figure i better start early.