Friday, February 4, 2011

Love is...


“…love is far more than physical attraction. It is deep, inclusive and comprehensive. Physical attraction is only one of the many elements, but there must be faith and confidence and understanding and partnership. There must be common ideals and standards. There must be a great devotion and companionship. Love is cleanliness and progress and sacrifice and selflessness. This kind of love never tires nor wanes, but lives through sickness and sorrow, poverty and privation, accomplishment and disappointment, time and eternity.”

- President Spencer W. Kimball

*I am a Mormon and I believe in love. For more information go here.

In honor of the month of love I will be posting a quote concerning love everyday up until Valentine's Day.
Quotes from here.

1 comment:

Joanne Brown said...

Hey - I found your blog through the comments you put on CJane and NieNie's blogs and think that my family knew your husband's family back in Norway! My family lived in Stavanger from 91 to 94 (I was just there from 91 to 92 when I headed to BYU). Your husband was only a little boy so probably won't remember the Wigglesworth family from England, although he may remember my little sister Helen who was in primary with him. It's a small world in the LDS community!! :)