Monday, August 11, 2014

MARCH 2014

Well it has been 6 months since I last posted. Life has been too crazy!  We have had so much happen and have been so busy. I'll do some quick recaps of the last couple months.

At the beginning of March Finn turned ONE! We decided to go to the Houston Zoo, just as we did for Lilly's 1st birthday. Finn loved it.













After the Zoo we came home and had cupcakes and opened presents for Finny. He was actually pretty clean until Christian shoved the cupcake into his face.




Towards the end of March, was my birthday and Tove and Melanie threw me a surprise baby shower/birthday party. It was fun but I don't have any pictures from it!

At the end of the month we were also preparing for Sophie's arrival. Lilly, Tove, and I went and got pedicures.


Then it was just a countdown until the baby came. 

No comments: